Sunday, August 11, 2013

MY INTERNSHIP IS FINALLY DONE

Okay, so technically I've been done for over a month BUT I've procrastinated my final paper and journal for the longest time.  And naturally, I handed it in within three days of the due date. How's that for down to the wire? BUT this means that I can now get my mother off my back for the next 10 days and have a carefree summer until classes start again. Ugh, it really never ends! I graduated! I'm supposed to be done with school, right?? Guess not. Anyways, to get me in the mood for back to school I decided to order some back-to-school necessities. Check them out below!
Above: Lilly Pulitzer Tumbler - Lucky Charm; Lilly Pulitzer 2-in-1 Highlighter & Pen; Monogrammed Longchamp - Khaki; Monogrammed Binders; Lilly Pulitzer Jumbo Agenda - True Navy Lucky Charm; Jonathan Adler - Sticky Notes Stationary; Essie - Smokin' Hot

No comments:

Post a Comment