Wednesday, October 2, 2013

FALL MANI'S AWAY!

So after all my whimsical rants and musings. I always reward myself for the week's accomplishments. I know it's only Thursday but hey, I can plan ahead.  I've started out with a new manicure featuring one of the fall's most anticipated trends:

I opted for the classic "Buy Me a Camo" with an accent nail full of silver glitter. Because every girl needs a little glitter in her life, right? This season, more unexpected metallic hues are hitting the runways, namely Essie's "Nothing Else Metals," a lavender metallic pastel that's sure to make any outfit call attention.
As expected, the darker fall colors have also made an appearance at some of the top designers' fashion shows, recently.  Personally, I'm loving the Cabernet/Merlot hues along with the new rage called "Oxblood." Sounds devious right?  I tried a Merlot  colored gel polish two weeks ago and fell in love, so my usual fall brown and tans may have to take a back seat for a while.  All this talk about nail polish goodies makes me want to go out and buy more (who's really gonna stop me)!  Go and check out Essie.com for their latest fall trends in design and colors and leave me a comment about your fall go to mani!

As Always,

No comments:

Post a Comment